I would like to offer you some simple tips that will help you accomplish a successful makeover of your living room or family room.
It all starts with understanding and answering some key questions, and the answers to those questions will direct us to the proper solutions for YOUR room and ensure that you have a successful shopping experience.
- Let’s make sure we know the exact dimensions and floor plan of the room, as well as the location of windows, doors, fireplaces, etc.
- What is the main purpose of this room, and how often will it be used? Let’s talk about the feel and the atmosphere that you want to accomplish for the room.
- Next we need to share thoughts on what level of quality you want, as well as a general budget planned for your project so that we can efficiently direct our search efforts towards the appropriate furniture manufacturers. Selection is one of our strong suits here at Furnitureland South, since we represent over 600 manufacturers, but because of that, we must effectively narrow our choices to be successful.
- What is the focal point of your room, and how many people do we need to seat on a regular basis?
- Are we interested in fabric or leather, recliners, and is the floor carpeted or will we need area rugs? Do you have interest in a sectional or free standing sofas, loveseats and/or chairs? Are lamps and tables needed?
- And last, but not least important, let’s talk about your style preferences, comfort and whether you want this room to be formal or casual.
At this point, we are ready to crystallize a layout of the furniture needed that will fit your floor plan and accomplish your goals. We are also ready to begin a focused search for the furniture you have described and visualized.
Please plan a trip to Furnitureland South, set an appointment with me, and let’s get started!