One of the biggest trends during April 2015’s High Point Furniture Market was deep, rich blue hues—particularly denim & navy shades. Some style spotters are even calling navy blue the “new neutral”!
Here are just a few of our favorite true-blue items from right here at Furnitureland South:
A few pro tips to renew your space with blue:
- Blues look fabulous when mixed together. Don’t be afraid to mix teal, navy & sky blues for a fresh, current take on your space!
- Try turquoise for coastal looks, denim tones for a casual feel, and deep navy with golds for a classic look.
- Cobalt blue is a great backdrop, especially when paired with a transitional or mid-century interior.
- Consider the natural light in your room when choosing blue pieces, as deep blues look brighter when highlighted by natural light.
- Blue is timeless. Classic styles in blue will have staying power. Try moving pre-existing blue pieces into another room, or refresh an old piece by repainting it with your favorite blue shade!